I’m happy to say that I made some progress on knocking out my goals. Here’s the run down:
- Read 4 books – Finished The Casual Vacancy on February 18, 2013!
- Keep up the Debediah project – Nothing. I’m still focusing on other things right now.
- Learn to play an instrument – See above.
- Lose 12 lbs – I’m not sure where I am on this. Last month, I noticed that my weight fluctuates between 2 – 8 lbs on any given day. This month has been the same, and I can’t see a correlation between what I’m eating/how much I’m eating and my weight. It’s not like if I overeat on one day, I gain weight the next. If I eat mostly junk one day, I don’t necessarily gain weight the next day either. There’s not a week delay. I can overeat 3 days in a row and lose 6 lbs and eat fewer than 2,000 calories for a week and gain 8 lbs. I never noticed my weight fluctuating this much in the past, so I don’t really know what’s going on with my mess of a body *shrugs* Maybe I need a scale that I don’t have to recalibrate every day…
- Workout 1 hour per week – This hasn’t been going so well. I haven’t been able to keep up a regular workout. I have, however, been doing my morning stretches every day. I also fit in mini-workouts in the mornings before work and in the evenings while watching t.v. or getting ready for bed. I should probably time them to see how much I’m actually working out each day, even if it’s not done all at once.
- Knit 4 projects – Finished Amanda’s sunglasses bag on February 9, 2013!
- Work on The Comic – Nope.
- Keep up this blog – Decided to do away with some regular posts, but still staying active on the blog.
- Practice drawing/Gimp/Inkscape – Other than the graphics I do for the blog, I haven’t been working on this.
- Learn to code – Still nothing
Well, okay. Maybe I should have emphasized some rather than progress, but hey, I still got a couple of things done this month! 😀